Tuesday 11 June 2013

Cover Letter


Dear Sam

I am writing to apply for the position of Television production assistant at the BBC studios.

I have been studying media for three years now at Harrow Weald college and also City of Westminster college. I am currently focusing on completing my Level 3 Diploma so that I can hopefully be able to get into university to carry on my studies. At the same time would be more than happy to take on this job as I personally think I have the skills and ability for the role.

I have previously had work experience working at the Riverside studio with the crew. My role there was to assist the queuing customers and to reassure that they are queuing up for the correct event etc.
To conclude, as I am a very ambitious individual about The TV industry and very excited about having the opportunity to work with your company.

Yours Sincerely

Tamara Nash

Email: tamara_nash@hotmail.co.uk
Phone: 07939615560


No comments:

Post a Comment