Tuesday 11 June 2013

Blog post - About me

My name is Tamara Nash. I am 18 years of age and I am currently studying Level 3 creative media production at City of Westminster college. I was born in the UK and I live in North West London. At home, I live with my mum, dad and my 2 younger siblings. Once I have finished college I plan to go to university and study Television production.



In 10 years time I see myself happily married with a great and successful career in the TV industry. In my spare time I enjoy going out and having fun, shopping, spending time with family, watching live shows etc. One day, I would love to travel the world and explore different and new things that life has to offer. I am the sort of person that likes to grab great opportunities which leads me into my voluntary work that I have been doing for over 3 years at the British Museum. I really enjoy my experience at the museum as it helps me gain more and new skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment